The Financial Advisor Training Institute offers FATI Certification over a 14-week track.
This program combines all elements of the Sponsorship and Licensing Program with the Business Acceleration Program. This program is designed to accelerate your success by 1 1/2 years. The components and items provided for this program are as follows:
Sponsorship, study materials, and instruction for the following licenses and registrations are provided:
- State-specific life and health license exam
- Securities Industry Essential registration (SIE) exam
- Series registration 7 exam
- Series 66 registration exam
- In some states the Variable Contracts exam.
In addition, one exam sitting fee is provided for each exam.
It is not enough to be licensed to be a successful Financial Advisor. It is paramount you have a deeper understanding and training to be able to truly "do" the business and be successful.
This program also provides the following online and industry expert instructor-led content:
- Understanding of the 6 different industry distribution channels
- What Advisor Protocol is and if it matters
- Risk Management product application
- Investment and Advisory product application
- Risk and portfolio construction
- Financial Planning process components
- Activity management, business metrics, and contact management
- Five tactical prospecting exercises to identify business opportunities
- Technology vendor presentations
- Industry professional interviews
- And much more
Completing FATI Certification will not only have you licensed and ready to practice, help you identify your business opportunities and the path to financial success, but also showcase your potential to firms you may affiliate with.
You will have to apply and be accepted to participate in this program APPLY HERE NOW
If approved, the investment for this program is dependent on a couple of factors:
If you need sponsorship, the investment is $12,000.
If you do not need sponsorship, the investment is $10,000
** If for whatever reason you cannot attend your scheduled program or do not complete your certification within 14 weeks, you can retake the program free of charge anytime within one year of your enrollment fee submission date. **
|Week #||Exam||Ongoing Topic||Weekly Topic|
|1||Life & Health||Business Development||Financial Services Industry|
|2||Life & Health||Business Development||Life Ins|
|3||Life & Health||Business Development||Life Ins|
|5||SIE||Business Development||LTC & Disability Ins|
|6||SIE||Business Development||Retirement Plans|
|7||Series 7||Business Development||Mutual Funds & ETF's|
|8||Series 7||Business Development||Risk / Portfolio|
|9||Series 7||Business Development||Advisory|
|10||Series 7||Business Development||Financial Planning 1st & 2nd|
|11||Series 66||Business Development||Financial Planning Proposal|
|12||Series 66||Business Development||Financial Planning Implement|
|13||Series 66||Business Development||Activity & Contact Mgmt|