Make a wise investment for your future
See what makes FATI worth it
The specialized instruction, one-on-one attention, business acceleration training, and guaranteed job placement upon completion that you receive through the Financial Advisor Training Institute makes this a smart, valuable investment in your professional future.
The cost of FATI’s Certification program depends on whether you need sponsorship.
If you already have an agreement with a financial broker/dealer that will ultimately be your employer, you do not need sponsorship. If you need sponsorship, FATI will connect you with a broker/dealer who will sponsor you—and offer you a job when you complete the program and pass your certification exams.
Program Cost w/o Sponsorship
Program Cost w/ Sponsorship
Need help funding your program?
Our enrollment coach can walk you through payment plan options—only make payments when you achieve career success.
What you’re paying for
As a FATI student, you’ll enjoy access to our seasoned experts and industry-best resources designed to prepare you to thrive as a Financial Advisor:
- Course materials will be mailed directly to you, with additional tools available online.
- Daily personal instruction from our team of experts—4 hours a day, 5 days a week for 14 weeks, or half that for 28 weeks.
- Exam prep materials to help increase your confidence heading into these crucial tests.
- Exam sitting fees for your first attempt. (Depending on the exam, 85–95% of our graduates pass on their first attempt.)
- Business acceleration training to advance your career by 1 1/2–2 years
Plus, if you can’t attend your scheduled program or do not complete your program within 14 or 28 weeks, you can retake the program free of charge anytime within one year of paying your enrollment fee.
Personalized support when you need it
Furthering your education is a big decision—one you don’t have to make alone! I’m here to do whatever I can to help you start your classes with confidence. –Virgil Gribbin, FATI Enrollment Coach