Development Solution for Employers
Do You Need a Financial Advisor Education Partner? The Financial Advisor Training Institute Can Prepare Your Team For Success.
At the Financial Advisor Training Institute (FATI), we understand your challenge. The time, resources, and risk you bear when hiring, training, and developing advisors on your own. Let the Financial Advisor Training Institute assist you in these ways:
- You source (FATI also provides this service) and sponsor your candidates
- Your candidate makes a personal investment and enrolls in FATI
- We get them licensed
- We develop them with practical knowledge of the industry
- We drive their business development activities so you can quantify the pending opportunities the student has for success
- Once all is completed, you onboard a qualified, proven business bearing, and disciplined Financial Advisor
- You onboard, compensate, and potentially reimburse the student for their investment in FATI .
Time, resources, and risk spared.
Our structured Financial Advisor Training Program leads to their completion in as little as 14 or 28 weeks. Our financial planning certificate program already partners with more than 50 broker-dealers — to develop the skills and qualifications of well-trained professionals who represent the best in our industry.
Is your organization looking for a different and more productive approach to training financial advisors? Here are three reasons why you and your employees should consider our financial advisor education program.
1. Our Financial Advisor Development Program Has Proven Results
We’re known for helping aspiring financial advisors reach their full potential. In fact, graduates of our financial advisor development program have a 100% job placement rate due to relationships we have with employers and broker-dealers like you. That’s because our financial advisor course online options prepare students for their licenses, practical knowledge about the industry, and business acceleration to validate their production opportunities. By shifting the time, resources, and risk you can accomplish your growth plans while increasing your capacity for other important iniatives.
2. Our Training for Financial Advisors Can Be Completed All Online
The Financial Advisor Training Institute can help train your employees wherever they are, online.
Our 14 or 28-week financial advisor training certificate program is asynchronous, meaning that your employees can take their 20 hours of weekly coursework when it’s convenient for them. That’s nearly 300 hours of training for financial advisors from our expert educators.
They’ll cover various financial topics and how they relate to real-life and practical situations — preparing your employees for certification exams and careers as productive financial advisors.
3. Our Financial Advisor Development Program Gets Quick Results
We know time is money.
That’s why our financial planning certificate program is just 14 or 28 weeks long. Each week, our financial advisor education curriculum will cover three targeted topics. Your candidates will start with in-depth background on the financial services industry and financial planning processes. From there, our financial advisor course online topics cover:
- Activity, contact, and prospect management
- 5 tactical business development methods
- All the products and solutions you would expect.
- Preparation for certification exams and licenses
Graduates of the Financial Advisor Training Institute are capable, proven, fully licensed, with a viable production pipeline, ready to partner with your organization.
Partner with Our Financial Advisor Development Program
At the Financial Advisor Training Institute, we’re ready to provide your candidates with industry-relevant training for financial advisors. Learn more about our financial advisor training program by filling out this form.